Friday, November 17, 2017

Vendor Profile: Redhead Weaver

Redhead Weaver

I am a Canadian artist and craftsperson. I have been weaving since 2005 and love it with all my heart. I love to create and explore textiles and try to create as much as I can while balancing another business called Really Great Goods.




I make my woven goods on a traditional table loom that lives in my front room and make tapestries on a variety of frame looms. Weaving is a very labour and time intensive craft that has been around since man created cloth. I feel very proud to keep the craft alive. All of my pieces are unique as I am always exploring and experimenting and like to vary each piece I make. That makes each of my pieces one of a kind and made with love and good vibrations.



As a lover and practitioner of energy healing, I put great love and loving energy into my work. Some pieces even include healing crystals. These pieces are extra special and have been made with the intention of creating a blissful space in your home or office. Let them bring you happiness and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment