Friday, November 10, 2017

Vendor Profile: Quartz & Knot

Quartz & Knot

Tell us about your work and what we can expect to see at this years Handmade Hamilton?

Quartz & Knot uses gemstones from around the world as well as hand-picked ones found in Ontario, Canada.  My designs are simple, modern, and make a statement.  You can wear Quartz & Knot jewelry in any situation from the workplace to a night out to a music festival.  I offer necklaces, wine charms, bracelets and earrings.


Tell us some of your favourite things about Hamilton?

I just moved to Hamilton in April of this year from Toronto. It has the feel of a city, with lots to do, but also a community vibe where everyone is pretty welcoming and friendly.  The handmade community especially has been super inviting and I have met lots of great people and built connections that have helped my business. Art Crawl has been one of my top favourite things about Hamilton and I participated with Quartz & Knot in the June one. I look forward to doing these in the warmer months in 2018 and meeting more Hamiltonians!


Many makers listen to podcasts.  Do you? and what are some of your favourites?

I just started listening to Sophia Amoruso's Girlboss Radio podcasts. I love her honesty and it's very inspiring to listen to the women she interviews and how they've made their mark in the entrepreneurial world.

1 comment:

  1. Initial Rings for Women i'd like your blog! excellent! thanks share your wonderful ideas with us.

    ReplyDelete