Monday, December 7, 2015

Vendor Profile #12: Crochet Colour Culture





Crochet Colour Culture offers handcrafted locally made crochet designs. Each piece is designed and then handcrafted with love by Cathie Weadick

"My passion for creating and always looking for new and exciting desings never ceases my love of crochet. The yarn becomes the hero of the creation, using many types for depth, colour, texture, and creative libery. My collections include more mainstream items such as suffed toys(latest creations include Minion, Tardis, Sock Monkey, and Aliens) and novelty hats, to more retro creations such as hippie booty slippers and flappers style hats and headwraps. My collection includes a variety of hats, mittens, fingerless gloves, scarves, ponchos and wraps, slippers, wristwarmers and Rasta inspired hats. Custom orders are most welcomed. I create my own designs as well as look for inspiration from other designers. My work has been described as fun, funky, eclectic, colourful, warm and cozy, and one of a kind. No two pieces made are ever the same."

No comments:

Post a Comment