Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Vendor Profile: The Simplest Stitch

The Simplest Stitch had a humble beginning in 2010. I took out every crocheting book from the library and obsessively taught myself to crochet in order to make a hat for my daughter. I discovered how much I love the creative process. Looking at various fibres and textiles and feeling inspiration take over. Add in some time, and something wonderful is made - with my very own hands. 






I do believe that simple things can be some of the most beautiful things, so it is with the simplest of stitches that I create inspired pieces. I hand make scarves, slippers, baby booties, hats, boot cuffs, headbands, accessories and more (crocheted or sewn).  Each year I accept a limited number of custom orders, and I sell my own creative pieces. 



No comments:

Post a Comment