Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Vendor Profile: Joanne Marlowe

Tell us about your creative work and what we can expect at this years Handmade Hamilton Show.

I currently have a pocketbook entitled "My Little Book of Randomsthat I will be featuring and selling.  I am also doing homemade gift tags & cards.  I will also be selling some of my poems which will be typed (on a real typewriter).



What does your creative process look like?


A lot of cutting, stamping and typing!!!

What inspires you? Where do you find your inspirations?


Just life. Everyday life.  People watching, listening to music, looking at a photo...all these things evoke a vision in my head and that's when a story comes out.  The crafting part is new for me and I have a love all of things typewriter that I want to share.  Bring back a little bit of old school fun.

Words of inspiration to other artists?


Just do what is natural and the results will show.

Fave quotes?


" To wish impossible things"  The Cure

"I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion" Jack Kerouac

"Never trouble trouble til trouble troubles you" A fortune cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment