Thursday, November 27, 2014

Vendor Profile: JB Styles


Hi, I’m Jana, but you can call me jb. With a background in interior design and home renovation, I have a passion for the creative process from start to finish. For as long as I can remember, if I was working with my hands, in any capacity, I was happy. 



A few years ago, after completing a glass course, I was so inspired that I built my own studio in my home. I love to incorporate vintage fabric, feathers and interesting papers into my glass work and I’m always looking for ways to recreate and reuse just about anything. Because of my love of colour, pattern and texture, this past year I’ve also added some sewn pieces to my line, upcycling sweaters and sweatshirts into blankets, pillows and whatever else I can dream up. You just never know what will come out of my workshop next and quite honestly, neither do I! 


There’s nothing better than the feeling when inspiration hits and I feel especially blessed when I inspire creativity in others.

No comments:

Post a Comment