Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Vendor Profile: Banjo Puppets



Hi - I'm Joel and I've had this wild obsession with puppets ever since I could say "Cookie Monster". I started making sock puppets at an early age, and over the years got into working with different types of foam, fur, and fleece. People started noticing, and wanted to order puppets from me, so I launched Banjo Puppets in 2005 to make this whole thing official. 



Much of my work so far has been creating custom puppets for educational programs, professional puppeteers, birthday presents, tv, and movies. The past few years I got involved in the Toronto craft sale circuit and started selling these little monsters with great success. 


Please check out my website to see more of my work - www.banjopuppets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment